There are so many video resources in numerous formats by now, and you should convert these to some certain format to be able to play them on some certain device. You need to pick a video converter first. Because most video converters are similar at the first look and those applications usually have a lot functions and features in common, it is sometimes complicated to make a decision. Actually, there is never the best choice however, there is always the most suitable one for your needs.
Here we list 5 essential features of video converter software in accordance with most users’ needs and also you might want to have a look when you are searching for a video converter.
1) Support almost all input and popular output video formats – The very first thing you should find out is whether or not the video converter supports the input formats that you are currently converting from and the output formats that you are currently converting to. The supported input formats should contain almost all video formats whilst the supported output formats ought to include almost all of Https://videosandmusicmiracle.Lpages.Co/youtube-To-Mp3-Converter/. For example, Sothink Free Video Converter supports AVI (DivX, XivD), MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB (VCD), and DV. That will probably be enough.
Most video converters also support audio, and often the formats ought to be MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, and AU.
What’s more, because the high-definition video came, the video converter had better support H.264 HD video conversion, too.
2) Support popular multimedia devices – To successfully and perfectly play videos on some multimedia devices, especially HD devices, you should convert video to improve format and appropriate dimension, zoom mode, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, and so forth. It does not be necessary to know those professional details if you choose some video converter that automatically set all related properties to get the best and directly convert video in your desired target device. Just check out whether or not the video convert software supports iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc.
3) Support trimming video to clip – Because you convert files from some source video or audio, you can definitely trim the files to the part you actually need. Many video convert tools support trimming video towards the desired clip and some of them even support cropping. Whether it is possible to trim can also be important. Directly setting the start time as well as end period of the trimmed clip is going to be great.
4) Support batch conversion and convert fast – Those are time-saving features that will come in handy if you have many video files, especially big files, to transform. You can easily learn whether the video converter supports batch conversion. However, have you thought about converting speed? Check that whether or not the converter supports multi-CPUs and multiple threads. If it does, it probably converts fast. And Sothink Free Video Converter even supports automatically shut down, sleep and hibernate when video conversion task dcouwr finished. It is actually yet another excellent feature time-saving.
5) Simple to use – A few of the video convert products are of wizard interface while others offer Microsoft Office style. Whatever the software program is, it should be easy to use and user-friendly. That is to state, the video converter you select should cause you to only have to click instead of to type. In addition to thinking or doubt. All converting configuration had better be automatically set and you never have to know the details.
What’s more – In addition there are a number of other features that one could consider when you are searching for in a video converter, as an example, in a position to preview, support image output, etc.